Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lon Geddoff Says the Alameda Daily Noose and I Are Great, Plus Some Other Stuff

Editor,

I am writing to support Dave Williamson in his brave struggle to halt delivery of the Alameda Fish Wrap to his home. Why, if Chuck Corica was still Mayor, he would of paid City workers overtime to collect every single last one of those papers lounging around town and dump the whole lot on the front steps of the Fish Wrap's office building, where they came from.

Dave Williamson has a good point about our next to useless local newspapers. I can't quite remember what his point is, but I know that I like the way he does such careful investigating, and comes to conclusions that seem like just what I was already thinking, or maybe about to think. From now on, I'm not going to bother reading any news stories, because they must all be incompetantly written pieces of propaganda where some brainiac twists the "facts" to match up with their not so secret agenda. Of course, I’m only talking about printed news. The Alameda Daily Noose is nothing like that, because you are so unbiased. Keep up the good work!

Lon Geddoff

No comments: