Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dolores Hepherhumper Fails to Recognize Squirrel Threat, but Has a Good Point about Nasty Buses

Rog,

Why do people in this town waste time worrying about Squirrel's? There are much more urgent problems to complain about, such as the possibility of bus stops being put on my street, maybe, someday.

Isn't it bad enough that I have other people regularly parking in front of my house? I'll have you know that my antique-cigar band collection is the largest of it's kind north of L.A. I've been adding to it for over 50 years, and I have carefully labeled and displayed each band in a glass case in my home. You know, Rog, busses don't help that!

Besides, wherever busses go, they're going to leave a trail of scarred or lifeless children behind. We shouldn't alow any busses to sully our pristine, bus free city and endanger us all---especially not on MY street!

Dolores Hepherhumper

No comments: