Friday, August 10, 2007

5:53 a.m.: Plaintiff Comments on Decision in Ward vs. Black Hearing

Dear Mr. Grumbel,

No fair! Assistant Principal Andrews and all of her teacher's pets just like to hurt my feelings. Well, see if I care!

Johnny and his friends, who all want to play kickball the wrong way, such as Elena (who called me a "twerp" in the hallway on the way to the principal's office), like to be goody two-shoes about "sharing" and "playing nice". But Johnny told the principal that what he did was just "childish namecalling" - which is just stupid!

Johnny is just a big stupid bully and I hate all his stupid friends. They should have known that nobody else wanted to talk about playing kickball with more than two kids on the field at a time. We've always played it that way at our school! I was just pointing out how obviously stupid it was to even suggest playing with more kids, and how anybody who secretly keeps a Power Puff Girls pencil holder hidden in his backpack can't know anything about kickball, when he called me a poopy pants for no reason!

Johhny and his "friends" say that they just want more kids to have a chance to play, but it's no fair, because he has way more friends than me. They don't understand this school the way I do. Me and my friend decided way back in kindergarten that there's only one way to play kickball, and I don't care how many of them there are, anyone who thinks different is a poopy pants and should go to a different school. So there!

Sincerley,
Jimmy Ward

No comments: