Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's It . . . Or IS It? Shelley Spitzer Wants to Know What's REALLY Going On Her Ice Cream Sandwich

Dear Alameda Daily Noose:

I went in to my local grocery store, not the MONSROSITY that is Safeway, to purchase a delicious It's It Ice Cream. When I opened the box and compared the reality to the drawing I couldn't help but notice the physical reality of the It's It is much different than the rendering on the box. Unlike the drawing on the box there was no spill of chocolate cascading down the front of the It's It I held in my hand. I think we have been bamboozled.

Shelley Spitzer


The illustration on the box promises a waterfall of chocolaty goodness flowing down the side.



Upon opening the box, there is no chocolate waterfall. The Alameda Daily Noose and I even shared a bite, just to be sure, but we found nothing but the bitter taste of bamboozlement.



Editor's Note: Shelley Spitzer's completely unbiased, independent confirmation of yesterday's ground-breaking Alameda Daily Noose exposé proves that our Treasured Island is in the grip of an epidemic of bamboozlement! Our crack team of investigative reporters intends to get to the bottom of it, even if it means eating all of the ice cream sandwiches in the box.

No comments: