Thursday, June 19, 2008

Further Disturbing Evidence That Squirrels Are Strategizing

Dear Roger,

Driving to my weekly CAT-scan appointment at Alameda Hospital earlier today, I came across what appeared to be a dead squirrel in the middle of the road. I have never seen such a thing here in Alameda. Mice, Parrots, Opossums, yes, but never a dead squirrel.

I was more than a little alarmed because this is exactly what you warned against back in May, predicting that the squirrels would stage a "False Flag" attack on a portion of their population in order to gain sympathy to start an all-out war.

Please forgive the gruesomeness of the attached image, and if you have children or ladies nearby, don't show them this photo, but I felt compelled to offer this as proof that something is amiss!


If this is indeed what I fear, than this day will be a day that will forever live in infamy, and the term "6/19" will send chills up the spines of our children and grandchildren as they think back about the event that triggered the Great Squirrel War of Alameda.

Frightenedly,

Allen Brackoosh

No comments: