Monday, June 23, 2008

"Friends" of the Parks? I Think Not!

Most wizened newsman Grumbel,

There I was, thinking about running for the Parks, when I noticed at the top of the entry form something that shocked and amazed me! A Squirrel in the logo, finally proof that city staff is trying to subvert Measure Acorn. Woe the many hours I have toiled as the city's one true investigative journalist, searching for what I knew must exist, scientific proof of a conspiracy so large that only I could see it. And my hard work and perseverance has finally paid off.

To all of my many, many critics: Apology accepted.

Dave Williamson.

Editor's Comment:

We're sure that Mr. Williamson was so shaken up by his traumatic experience that he neglected to write "the city's one other true investigative journalist"; the Alameda Daily Noose and I nobly accept his humble apology.

No comments: