Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alamedan Dave Williamson Wants to Know Who His Birthday Gift Is From


Rog,

My office instituted a "secret Santa" tradition for birthdays and I wanted to publicly state that I love the Hawaiian shirt that I received. But I am troubled, as the entire office should be, that I don't know who gave me this gift. How can I truly appreciate this gift if I am forced to think that one of the bastards down in accounting bought it for me? I have demanded to know who my secret birthday Santa is, and to date, no one has answered this perfectly reasonable request. Gifts are fine, but what really matters is knowing who gives them. This outrage should stop, I want to know who the gift is from and I want to know now, or the next email I send is going to be to our CEO.

Thanks a lot,

Dave Williamson

No comments: