Monday, April 14, 2008

Alamedan Dave Williamson Can't Find His Pants

Rog,

Where the heck are my pants? I distinctly remember putting them in the dirty clothes hamper two days ago, but when I went to look for them, they were gone. Gone! As I had gotten up late, my wife had already left for the day, but she left me a note on the fridge that read:

Snookums,

I hope you had a good night's rest, I've stepped out to buy some groceries. Don't worry, I'll get the frozen waffles you like, the ones that are perfectly square. I did the laundry and all the clothes should be in the dryer. I hope you have a good day, I'll see you when I get home from work….

Clearly my wife isn't paying attention, I can't blame her, since she's the one bringing home the bacon and having to do the shopping and tidy up around the house. Clearly she's just distracted and therefore can't be expected to understand my predicament. I left my pants in the hamper in the bedroom, not the laundry room. She's talking about the wrong room.

Now where the heck are my pants?

Dave Williamson

No comments: