Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally, a Presidential Candidate Who Will Kick Some Bushy Tail in 2008


Dear Roger,

This year's presidential race has been a terrible one, with no candidate speaking directly to the true needs of Alamedans. That is, until now. I am pleased as punch to throw my full support behind Arkansas governor Mike Huck-a-bee. How do I know he's the right candidate for me — and you?

Recently, he told a television interviewer: "When I was in college, we used to take a popcorn popper, because that was the only thing they would let us use in the dorm, and we would fry Squirrels in a popcorn popper inthe dorm room."

Now, I'm not sure why he felt the need to go to college to learn how to fry Squirrels, when it's taught in most proper high schools, but it's clear his full support for the goals of Measure Acorn make him the one true candidate for all Right-Thinking Alamedans!

Now if only he would do something about those Bagpipes I keep hearing!

Leonard Putkin Obama (no relation)

No comments: