Thursday, July 5, 2007

Delicious melted cheese will save us



Rog,

The other night I was just browsing this thing called You Tube, which apparently is one of the series of tubes that make up the Internets. I couldn't believe my luck! It turns out that a nice lady and her son have already come up with a delicious solution to Alameda's Squirrel overpopulation problem.

I think the mayor needs to call up the owner of that new waterfront shopping center immediately and demand a white tablecloth restaurant that specializes in the dish shown in this video. That will solve two problems at once: classing up that low-class shopping center and solving the Squirrel overcrowding problem once and for all!

Janice Lighter-Merv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This just proves General Phil Sheridan correct. "The only good squirrel, is a dead squirrel." The video was so good I think I'll take my kids out hunting tonight.

NoFactsDave