Monday, December 14, 2009

Little Jimmy Pulls Down Pants of Deception to Reveal Underoos of Truth

Dear Mr. Grumbel,

I have some great news for you. Everybody knows, " 'News' is anything that anybody doesn't want somebody to know." Thats my motto, and maybe your's too.

So what you need to report on is this amazing story I have about how that dumb Johnny is so dumb that he still wears Superman Underoos like he is a little kid or maybe Superman or both. I saw the empty package in the garbage can right in front of his house, so I know for sure.

That is so dumb. Why would anyone ever listen to someone who wears Underoos, or call on them in class, but our teachers still call on Johnny even thought hes dumb. Even he thinks it is dumb because I told him I know that he wears them and he said no I don't that is so dumb. That means it's news cause he doesn't want anyone to know. He says its not true, which means that it must be true but he does'nt want people to know.

Sinsearley,
Jimmy Ward

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ugupylutus.100megsfree5.com/kivexa.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich