Sunday, May 20, 2007

2:52 PM: Who's Snickering Behind the Backs of S.Q.U.I.R.R.E.L.-H.A.T.E.R.S.!?

Rog,

The Anti-anti Squirrel sticker is undoubtedly a ploy currently applied / CAPITALIZED ON / employed / exercised / exploited / operated / plied / practiced / put forth / run by noneother than THE SQUIRREL LIBERATION FRONT. (My son just just got me this great new book called The Saurus, no dinosaurs like he thought but its got so many great words)!

In fact as I was driving slow around Mr Williamsons neighborhood looking for the S.U.V pictured in your picture, I heard somebodys sneaky snicker's behind my back.. I looked in the rearview mirror and all I saw was a BUSHIE FLASH OF REDISH FUR! I view this sneaky snickers' sudden appearance as a not to be ignored threat to the preservation of Alamedas-squirrel Limiting "measure Acorn".

THEY will stop/halt at nothing to promote/father their agenda of adding and embedding the Furry Terrorists. I want to know, as most of us right thinking Alamedan's would, WHOSE/WHATS behind these/those particular sneaky snickerings.

Margaret James.
founding Member; S.Q.U.I.R.R.E.L.-H.A.T.E.R.S.!

No comments: