Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Squirrel War" Clothing Spotted in Alameda

Rog,

As an avid photographer, I'm always on the lookout for nooseworthy events in Alameda that I can contribute to your noosepaper. Yesterday I saw a young man wearing a strange T-shirt that seemed to depict some sort of Squirrel-on-Squirrel violence. I wasn't sure what to think about the image, though the yellow color of the shirt was rather enjoyable.

I would have asked the person wearing the shirt what it signified, but I didn't not wish to approach the hoodlum. Instead, I inconspicuously snapped a couple of professional-quality photographs with my 18-inches-long Canon Maxima telephoto lens.


Do any of your readers know what this shirt means?

Concernedly,

Dr. Jack Schnattmeyer

Editor's Comments:

The Alameda Daily Noose and I know nearly everything there is to know about the Sciurine Menace; however, unlike those elitist so-called experts, we do not presume to know more than the great unwashed masses that constitute our readership. That is why we ask you, dear unwashed readers, to send your interpretations to us via "gee mail," at rogergrumbel@gmail.com. The quantity and quality of replies will undoubtedly confirm our belief in the wisdom of crowds, particularly those wise enough to carry torches and pitchforks!

No comments: