Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dave Williamson Sat Through Every Disgusting Frame of New Videos on the Interweb

Editor:

I recently became aware from a uh, um, source that there is a new video on the interweb in circulation that mocks various participants in the city that the source just plain doesn't like. And I should know, because I sat through every disgusting frame of this film…twice! Of course it is childish, crude, utterly reprehensible and must be condemmed, so I'm not going to tell you where it is on the interweb. Not even if you ask me nicely and say please with a cherry on top. I will say though, hands-down this video is by far funnier than anything I have read on the B.L.O.G.S., it is so funny that I know the comedy writers for Two and a Half Men will be kicking down my door...I mean...the video creator's door begging me...I mean HIM to come work for them. Maybe those other not-so-funny people that I am funnier than can get the writers from Everybody Loves Raymond since they must be out of work anyway to help with their material.

Dave Williamson

No comments: